Are you a first class journalist whose passion is showbusiness? Are you an A to Z list encyclopaedia of celebrity, soap and reality TV? Do you want to work in one of the most dynamic online operations in the UK with offices in New York and Los Angeles? Then this fab role at Mirror Online could be the role for you.
- Find, write and develop stories with strong headlines, great pictures and engaging video
- Break exclusives to ensure Mirror Online stays a step ahead of their rivals
- Interview stars, attend showbiz events and build contacts
- Live coverage including premieres, TV shows and blogging
The ideal candidate will have…
- At least 18 months experience at a national or major regional title
- First rate communication skills, both written and verbal
- A proven love of showbiz and a track record of bringing in exclusives
- Excellent web and social media skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working across multiple stories
- A flexible approach to shift work – this role will involve nights and weekends
To apply, send your original CV and fully complete profile and include three ways you would take Mirror Online’s celebrity and TV coverage to the next level at the top of your CV. Apply via this link: http://jobsearch.trinitymirror.com/jobs/job/Celebrity-Reporter-Mirror-Online/5570
The deadline for applications is 20 April.