BBC Studios is the main TV production arm of the BBC. They are currently looking for an experienced Production Co-ordinator to work on…
Truth About Looking Good (1×60)
Crash Diets (1×60)
Truth About Obesity (1×60)
You must have knowledge and skills required to facilitate a large scale location based production; and demonstrable knowledge of complex post production workflows. You will work with the Production Manager and other PC to set up location filming.
As a key team member you should have the ability to collaborate with a diverse range of contributors and colleagues.
You’ll be able to anticipate potential production issues and find creative solutions as well as simultaneously managing a range of projects with conflicting demands and tight deadlines.
You will work to the Production Manager and provide day-to-day support to your production and editorial team.
The ideal candidate will have/be…
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating within a production team of a location based production.
- Experience of delivering a range of/parts of productions on time and on budget and of co-ordinating deliverables for productions.
- Ability to co-ordinate complex post production schedules, pre-empting potential issues and finding solutions.
- Good working knowledge of end-to-end multi-platform production with a level of technical awareness
- Excellent organisational and planning skills – able to schedule and prioritise people and activities to meet operational deadlines.
- Able to use and advise on production systems and adopt new technologies on productions.
- Essential business and finance skills – able to prepare, manage and/or monitor specific production resource plans and budgets.
The role is Glasgow based and begins in May 2017 ending in October 2017.
The deadline for applications is 26 April.
Find out more and apply via this link: http://careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/job/Production-Coordinator-BBC-Studios-Factual/20873